Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:54:03 EST

Are you are looking to ward off the winter GF blues?
Then we have just the thing for you. :-)

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group and the Gluten-Free
Restaurant Awareness Program(TM), are pleased to welcome another great
restaurant into the program.  Thanks to the first of our CT liaisons you can
now enjoy a special GF menu at Frascoti's Restaurant in Stamford, CT.
The owner, Mauro Valentini, is really excited about being part of this
program! :-)

Frascati Restaurant
Sponsoring Support Group: Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group
581Newfield Ave.
Stamford, CT 06905
Phone: 203-353-8000
Comments: Frascoti offers family friendly dining.  Several GF specials
are offered including pizza, soup, bruschetta, pasta, chicken, salad
& dessert.  They will work with you to tailor your food to accommodate
any additional diet restrictions.

Go to the Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program web
site:www.glutenfreerestaurants.org for additional details.

Be aware that our restaurant listing is subject to change and is
always being updated.  Check the web site for the newest &
most current listings.

Our new search map is beginning to fill out.  Other CD support
groups from other regions in the USA and Canada are beginning
to participate with us in this all volunteer undertaking.  Keep
an eye out for additional participating restaurants in other
states in the near future.

See you at Frascoti Restaurant!

Pat MacGregor
Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group,
Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Programâ„¢, chairperson

Note: Although each restaurant makes every effort
to accommodate each persons specific dietary needs,
it is still each diner's responsibility to take personal
accountability for their own meal.