From:
Bronwyn Syiek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bronwyn Syiek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 15:35:04 -0800
I forwarded on the question about labwork to Dr. Vikki Peterson – who specializes in gluten intolerance and, who has a book about to be published, called The Gluten Effect.  I have no affiliation whatsoever with Dr. Peterson (copied on this email) but I have really enjoyed reading her blog – I think you can find that by searching for the “The Gluten Doctors” on google – or just email Dr. Peterson.

Anyhow, she kindly wrote a post about interpreting lab results and hence I’m forwarding to our Listserv (which is where the question was asked).  I’m also forwarding to the Celiac Bay Area Group on yahoo as this question gets asked a lot.

Thanks a lot Dr. Vikki.

Bron