Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 1995 17:43:17 -0400

It has been very helpful geting information through the server.  It has
saved me a lot of time and trouble.  But sometimes I would just to talk
to someone who has similiar concerns & problems - just a little innocent
complaining from time to time!  I was wondering if it would be possible
to meet on an IRC Channel once in while at a scheduled time.  That way
people could "chat" and exchange ideas and complaints that they may feel
are too petty to post to 500 people on the server.  I know that as someone
new to the server, I feel kind of funny about posting a message to so many
people.    This is not a replacement for the valuable postings on the
regular server and if anyone feels that this is a bad idea, I will
certainly not be offended.

I have access to the <IRC.rutgers.ed>.  I will set up a channel called
glutenfree on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7 at 7:30 P.M. (EASTERN TIME) - My Nick
on the IRC is andi.

If anyone cares to join me, that would be great!

Debbie Resch
New Jersey