Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 04:05:48 +0000

7PM -Trinity U. Methodist Church, 903 Forest Avenue

Topic: Putting Our Hearts Into It!  Hosting the 2007 National GIG Annual Education Conference!

Appropo for February, right?

We will be "introducing" the Conference...letting you know what all is going to be happening at the Richmond Marriott, June 8,9,10th.

Come learn about this once in a lifetime opportunity for our support group to be involved!!!!
The conference will be a great opportunity for learning for all attendees and a dynamic way to increase awareness in Richmond!

Resources and GF books and products available - gluten free refreshments will be enjoyed!

Anyone experiencing the gluten-free lifestyle is welcome!

Need more info?  Contact Madelyn Smith (804-968-411, [log in to unmask])

*******
*******