Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:46:46 EDT

Celiac  Disease Foundation So. Florida Chapter
Save the  date for the next South Florida Gluten Free Expo
Saturday, February 19, 2011

South Florida Fairgrounds
9067 Southern Blvd.
West Palm Beach, Florida
We've made some very important changes to our venue. They are as  follows:
1- We've quadrupled our Expo space to 25,000sf  vs the 6,400sf from this
past  year
2- You will now be getting an 8 foot table with two chairs vs the  6 foot
table
3- You will now have an actual Booth with Drapes/Poles that will  measure
10X10
4- We're going to be open to the public (1) one hour earlier (11AM vs noon)
for  more selling, shopping, sampling and information  time
5- Wi-Fi will be available for Credit Card use.
6- Direct to Expo shipping is available. Storage will be available, at no
additional charge
7-ATM on premises
With over 1600 attendee this past February we held the most successful  one
day event in the country!
Hope you can join us as a title sponsor or as an  exhibitor.
Invitations will go out on or about June 1st...early registration  discount
of 10% off.
For more information contact Phyllis Kessler at [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])