Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:03:29 -0400

There was a recent post that Aidell's sausages are gf except for Thai,
Teriyaki, Lemon w/no cure, and Lamb Rosemary.  I also asked for
cross-contamination information and received the following reply.

I have discussed your question with the appropriate people and was able to
find out that, yes the plants do process gluten free products on the same
lines as those containing gluten. A thorough wash down of the equipment is
done after each product run to prevent cross contamination.

Anne-marie Ramo
Food Service Product Manager
Aidells Sausage Company