From:
Mireille <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 15:41:40 -0500

Thank you all who gave me your feedback.

I forwarded your suggestions to the Delphi Forum manager.

Quite a few told me that they can open the site, but when they attempt to
join, they get a message that says 502 connection failure - website
unavailable.

So, try this link instead:  http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/start
Once at the "Start" page, scroll down, and you'll see:  Search the
Listserv Archives   It is an hyperlink.  Just click onto it and you'll be
in the GF Product folder.

Come back to me if you still have difficulties.

Mireille