From:
Sara Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 08:25:06 -0500

Hello All -

I have to go on a Business trip to Toronto,  Canada at the beginning of
April.  I'll be staying at the Sheraton Centre Toronto.  They are supposed
to be supplying breakfast and lunch for conference attendees, but given
there will be approximately 5,000 people, my faith that they will find me
"my" meal is fairly non-existant.

I need suggestions of "safe" places to eat in Toronto.  The conference I'm
attending lasts 5 days and I'm hoping for a little variety.  We'll also be
spending two additional nights at the Sheraton Falls View in Niagara
Falls, so if you know of any good, "safe" places to eat there, I'd
appreciate those as well.

Finally, I'm also looking for places that I can shop for snacks and stuff.
 I hate sitting in seminars with my stomach rumbling  :-)

Sara
Western Mass.