From:
Steven Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 19:37:49 -0700

Dear Friends,

The holidays are again returning and I find myself to busy to bake from
scratch.  So, I turned to Authentic Foods for help.  As in the past, every
thing I have made from them, my friends cannot tell they are eating
gluten-free.  The best thing of all, they ask for the recipes.  A favorite
and nutritious piecrust I enjoy is made from Authentic Foods Almond Meal.
It is fast and easy to make, no more than 10 minutes.  This delicious recipe
can be found at their web site in the recipe section.

For those who are looking to make stuffing for Thanksgiving, I recommend
their Home Style Bread Mix.  This is a quick and easy way to make bread and
turn it into crumbs.

If you are making bread from scratch, I recommend their Rye Flavor.  It
comes highly recommended by Bette Hagman, author of many gluten-free
cookbooks, and used in her book, "The Gluten-Free Gourmet Bakes Breads."
This flavoring agent is gluten-free and will definitely add the taste of rye
to your gluten-free bake breads.

Looking for that morning muffin?  I recommend you try their Blueberry Muffin
Mix.  Made from all natural ingredients with lots of delicious blueberries.
It's dairy free of course.

Need deserts, Authentic Foods has that cover too.  Their lemon cake is the
best!  When I bake this cake, I also will make lemon custard and spread it
between two layers and top it off with powder sugar.  I just get hungry
thinking about it.

So listen, go to their web site and check out their gluten-free recipes.
Then afterwards, click on shop on line to see their wonderful product line
and don't forget to look at their monthly specials.

Oh yes, before I forget, have a happy and wonderful Thanksgiving Gobble.

Sincerely,

Steve

Authentic Foods Gluten-Free Supermarket:
http://www.glutenfree-supermarket.com
<http://www.glutenfree-supermarket.com/>