From:
Jen Hutson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jen Hutson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:07:27 -0600

Hello all!  I wanted to send out an invitation for anyone living in Indiana or near Lafayette.  We are having our first statewide Celiac meeting!  Come enjoy a delicious gf meal, meet other celiacs and listen to an excellent speaker!  There will also be several vendors present and giveaway bags for everyone with product samples!  Please send me an e-mail if you are interested in attending.  Thank you!!

You are invited to the first:
Indiana State Celiac Dinner
 Sunday April 20th, 2008
 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
Kathryn Weil Center
415 N. 26th St., Room 400
Lafayette, IN 47904
Guest speaker
Margaret O'Grady ARNP, MSN
Peg is an Adult Nurse Practitioner with a Master's Degree in Nursing.  She works in the Indiana University Medical Center
Gastroenterology Department
She will be speaking on testing, diet compliance, and complications of CD if the diet is not followed
There will be an ALL GLUTEN FREE dinner
with corn, dairy, and peanut-free options
$15.00 per person
Reservations must be received by April 6th, 2008
(limit 100 reservations)

Jen Hutson