From:
Diane Donald (by way of Diane Donald <[log in to unmask]>)
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 10:56:41 -0400

I am happy to report that the folks at Schicks are honorable.  I just
received the following email from them. And, of course, I have forgiven
them!!  I hope everyone on the list will give them a chance as well.  ~:)
If their products are as good tasting as reported, I know we will welcome
them as another source of gf products.

 >Dear Diane, I'm sorry that it took me so long to reply to your comments.
Please understand that our specialty is Passover cakes for the Passover
holiday, which is the busiest time of the year for us. The celiac business
was an unexpected add-on to our already busy schedule. Obviously we didn't
allocate the appropriate resources. We have already sent you additional
Gluten free products, and I hope that this time it arrives whole even
though or new boxes have not come in. I hope that you will enjoy the
product and forgive us for the unnecessary trouble caused by our shipment.
 >Sariel Widawsky

BTW, I wasn't finished with my post.  I was working on the ILOVVEYOU virus
message to send to my department and hit SEND on the wrong post!  I wanted
to add that two vendors personally wrote me.  One was Cecelia's Gluten-Free
Grocery and the other was MenuDirect, parent company of Dietary
Specialties, which was HIGHLY recommended by those who had ordered from
them.  These two are definitely on my must-try list.

Thanks again,

Diane

Diane Donald                            email:  [log in to unmask]
Technology Consultant           phone:  (864) 656-1546
Graduate School         fax:            (864) 656-5344
Clemson University
E-108 Martin Hall
Clemson, SC  29634-5713

~~~  He gives strength to the weary & increases
       the power of the weak.   Isaiah 40:29 ~~~