From:
Sharon Brucato <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 13:46:43 -0700

Dear List,

On June 15, ListServe member Eve Thornburn posted a message asking us to
send letters to national TV shows for segments on celiac disease.  Please
don't send those letters yet.  Instead, we need to develop a
well-thought-out PR plan so that our message is clear and professionally
presented to popular shows.

Still, your input into this PR plan is greatly desired.  By the end of
July, please forward a list of top TV shows you feel we should target,
along with bullet points containing the message we need to relate.  Feel
free to attach a Word-compatible file.

Based on your input, Eve and I will develop a plan, including a time line,
for your review.  We both have significant experience delivering key
messages to media, but if you possess related experience, please let me know.

Here's to the possibility of making celiac disease a household word!

Sharon