From:
lena braun <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
lena braun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2014 09:45:10 -0500

In 2012, Congressman Tim Ryan, Ohio (D) and Congresswoman Nita Lowrey, New
York (D) co-sponsored a bill, Gluten in Medication Identification Act (HR
4972) to require that pharmaceutical products identify the presence of
gluten in their products, but the bill was not enacted.  It would be great
if we could all contact our congresspeople to let them know how important
this labeling is for us.
You can easily find your congressperson through this link:
http://www.contactingthecongress.org and once you're on your legislator's
site, it is easy to type in a comment.