From:
charlie white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 1996 10:07:57 -0500

Hi all,

Greetings from sunny, beautiful, chilly Maine!

I wondered if any of you have experienced the problem Im having.  A month
ago I got terrible back pain, could hardly move.  I spent the most part of
the first 2 wks. in and out of bed.  The third week I started driving my car
as it seemed better.  Fri. I went to get out of my car and as I went to
stand up my back just locked up, I was on my feet by this time and luckily I
was with my son.  So I stood there for about 20 min. and finally got back in
the car. Came home and laid flat on the couch for 1/2 hr. and then was ok.
The next morning my legs hurt but otherwise ok.  Later that afternoon, same
thing, my back locked up again.  Laid flat for about 1 hr. got up and was
fine.

I have had muscle spasms before but this is different.  Its so strange how
it can lock up and then be ok.  Im really getting spooked now and my husband
and I are beginning to wonder if it is something Im eating????????

Has anyone on this list experienced such a thing?

Thanks so much in advance for your replies,

Janet in Maine