From:
Rosalie Peipert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 16:41:43 -0500

I called the 800 # and they told me that
all of their dressings including fat-free are
gluten free.  I read all the bottles on the
shelf and lo and behold=vineger white and
cider.  But not on every bottle?  They don't
seem to agree when you call.  I had some
and my stomach is bothering me, so what
does that tell you and I am not super
sensitive.  Would someone out there have
a response or check and see what they say
to you?  1-800338-8831
I am getting not place fast.  Just checked
again and the french f/f states distilled and
cider, which they say is made from corn.
maybe it's just the entire vinegar product
that bothers me because I do have a yeast
allergy.  Thanks in advance.  Rosalie