From:
Scot Lewey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scot Lewey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2007 15:26:44 -0600

Below are the links to free articles published by Dr. Scot Lewey on
ezinearticles.com organized by subject or the topic.  We have
summarized these in this manner to help people on the list find
articles that may answer or address specific questions pending re-
launch of the www.theFoodDoc.com website.

The FoodDoc.com website is under construction and will be re-launched
in a new and improved form on Monday October 15, 2007, though it may
be 24-48 hours before the new site is accessible due to movement of
the site to a new Internet server.

The new site will feature a free membership with an e-newsletter. The
content on the current site has already been moved to the new site
along with the current downloadable resources and link to Dr. Lewey’s
blogs and online articles. The on-line diet diary and symptom
assessment tool that did not function as intended are be redesigned.
Very soon the new site will have a forum, a new blog, additional
downloadable resources, a functional and user- friendly symptom
assessment tool and online diet diary.

Many of the posts on this listserv have been helpful to make
decisions on the redesign. We also recently held a focus group
session locally in Colorado Springs that confirmed our own concerns
that were not addressed with the original web developer. We have
retained a new web team, 30DPS who have completely redesigned the
site, including our logo.

Look for the new site. We are confident it will be a great resource
for people struggling with the broad spectrum of digestive and food
related health problems, not just Celiac disease. We are also working
on a comprehensive food intolerance panel.

Link of gluten and celiac disease to neurological problems.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Celiac-And-The-Gluten-Gut-Brain-Connection-
Seen-In-Reversible-Abnormal-SPECT-Brain-Scans&id=442599

http://ezinearticles.com/?Gluten-Free-Diet-Should-Be-Considered-For-
Everyone-With-Neurological-And-Psychiatric-Symptoms&id=450571

http://ezinearticles.com/?Celiac-Disease-and-Gluten-Linked-to-Brain-
Disease-by-Deposits-in-Intestine-and-Brain&id=399309

Understanding endoscopy, intestinal biopsies, and intraepithelial
lymphocytosis.

http://ezinearticles.com/?What-is-Upper-Endoscopy-and-Why-Is-Small-
Intestine-Biopsy-Recommended-for-Celiac-Disease?&id=316650

http://ezinearticles.com/?What-You-Need-To-Know-About-Intestinal-
Biopsies&id=771286

http://ezinearticles.com/?Celiac-Disease-Biopsy-Explained:-Part-I-
Villous-Atrophy&id=315570

http://ezinearticles.com/?Celiac-Disease-Biopsy-Explained:-Part-II-
Intra-epithelial-Lymphocytosis-Explained-and-Defined&id=315579

http://ezinearticles.com/?Celiac-Disease-and-Gluten-Sensitivity-Have-
More-Intraepithelial-Lymphocytes&id=383726

http://ezinearticles.com/?Leaky-Gut-Syndrome--How-Intraepthelial-
Lymphocytes-Maintain-Tight-Junctions-of-Gut&id=369690

Understanding the difference between food allergy, intolerance and
sensitivity.

http://ezinearticles.com/?What-Are-Food-Allergies,-Intolerances-And-
Sensitivities?&id=220082

http://ezinearticles.com/?Negative-Food-Allergy-Testing-Is-Not-The-
Same-As-Food-Intolerance-And-Food-Sensitivity-Testing&id=757847

Reviews of the immune system and leaky gut.
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-the-Immune-System-Works-and-Fails-
Resulting-in-Autoimmune-Disease,-Leaky-Gut,-And-Food-Allergies&id=645690

Irritable bowel syndrome explained, how it may be misdiagnosed celiac
disease, or missed food intolerance and microscopic colitis.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Irritable-Bowel-Syndrome:-What-is-It-and-
How-Do-You-Know-if-You-Have-It?&id=237383

http://ezinearticles.com/?Irritable-Bowel-Syndrome-May-Be-Due-To-
Missed-Celiac-Disease-Or-Food-Intolerance&id=229295

http://ezinearticles.com/?Irritable-Bowel-Syndrome-May-Be-Undiagnosed-
Microscopic-Colitis:-Get-Your-Colon-Biopsied&id=455365

http://ezinearticles.com/?Allergy-Mast-Cell,-Stress,-Leaky-Gut,-and-
Gluten-Clue-To-Irritable-Bowel-Syndrome-Cause-and-Treatment?&id=771327

Diagnosing celiac disease and gluten sensitivity.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Diagnosing-Celiac-Disease-and-Gluten-
Sensitivity&id=239028

http://ezinearticles.com/?Celiac-Disease-Versus-Gluten-Sensitivity:-
New-Role-for-Genetic-Testing-and-Fecal-Antibody-Testing?&id=208578

Genetics of celiac disease and gluten sensitivity. New information
coming on this topic soon from Dr. Lewey.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Understanding-the-Genetics-of-Gluten-
Sensitivity&id=208573

Personal story of gastroenterologist with celiac disease and gluten
sensitivity.

http://ezinearticles.com/?A-Gastroenterologists-Personal-Journey-Down-
the-Gluten-Rabbit-Hole&id=715504

http://ezinearticles.com/?Wheat-or-Gluten-May-Be-The-Unrecognized-or-
Undiagnosed-Cause-of-Your-Illness&id=212800

Gallery of photos that illustrate and help you understand.

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert_bio=Dr._Scot_Lewey&i=gallery

Dr. Lewey’s bio and complete list of ezinearticles

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert_bio=Dr._Scot_Lewey

Gallbladder problems linked to celiac disease and gluten.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Gallbladder-Problems-Common-In-Celiac-
Disease-May-Be-Missed-By-Doctors-Because-Of-Normal-Tests&id=229284

Reflux link to gluten sensitivity and celiac disease.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Heartburn-and-Celiac-Disease:-Gluten-
Sensitivity-as-a-Reversible-Cause-of-Gastroesophageal-Reflux&id=315638

Osteoporosis increased by undiagnosed celiac disease and excess use
of acid blocker medication.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Osteoporosis,-Heartburn-And-Celiac-Disease:-
Is-A-Gluten-Free-Diet-Safer-Than-Prilosec-For-Reflux&id=398423

Lactose intolerance explained.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Lactose-Intolerance:-What-Is-It-And-How-Is-
It-Diagnosed?&id=237419

Colitis explained.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Colitis-Explained:-Part-I-What-is-Colitis?
&id=333333

Introduction to food lectins.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Food-Lectins-in-Health-and-Disease:-An-
Introduction&id=275056

Introduction to pollen-food intolerance and the oral allergy syndrome.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Pollen-Allergy-and-Food-Sensitivity:-The-
Oral-Allergy-Syndrome-and-Food-Intolerance&id=281279

http://ezinearticles.com/?Food-Allergies,-Intolerance-and-Adverse-
Reactions-Associated-With-Specific-Pollens&id=306107

Sincerely,

The Food Doc Team
www.theFoodDoc.com
PO Box 52460