From:
Caroline Blain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:21:41 -0400

Dear Listmates,

We will be traveling to Atlanta at the end of the month.  We will be staying
near the Governer's mansion.  Myself and my three young (2-6yr) children are
sprues.    We will also be in Midtown for the Art Museum, downtown for the
aquarium and Olympic park, and on the southside for the zoo.

Looking for resturants to eat lunch and dinner.  Children are trained to
behave in nice places but would prefer less expensive places.

Thank you

Caroline