From:
Christy Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christy Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:58:49 -0400

Hi All - I have been prescribed this for nerve pain and both the manufacturer (Apotex) and my pharmacist checked and said it is gluten free as far as their manufacturing lines and their  ingredients go but could not vouch for their supplier of inert ingredients which  they said would only be a "trace trace trace " amount.  Does anyone take this?
  Thanks,  Christy in PA