Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 18:53:15 -0700

I find it hard to believe that the ingredients of a product are not the
affairs of the consumer - despite what the consumer affairs
representative said.  If she doesn't care that the good name of Kraft is
going to be smeared on the internet in front of 1000+ readers... maybe
her boss does... or the stock holders anyway.
It would be interesting perhaps, to ask her what her name is and also
who is her immediate supervisor.  She may suddenly become more helpful.
Does anyone know what the FDA's position is on disclosure of product
ingredients to the consumer?  I'm not talking labeling here, I'm talking
answering the questions of those who ask.  You didn't ask for the recipe
to the product, just the ingredients.
Maria