Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 1996 20:32:39 -0400

Hi y'all, Again

I was amazed at all of the replies I got to my post. Thank you all very much,
there is a lot of good information here for us to digest, (no pun intended).
 I started to send individual thank you's, but time got the better of me, so
I am sending it to the list.

We will now make it a point to be sure the soy we buy is GF.  We just ahve
not known any better and did not imagine that gluten would be in soy.  what
an eye opener.

I do come home from work with flour dust.  I am able to change clothes at the
plant, but as far as taking a shower there, i don't think so.  Some one
suggested going to a health club on the way home to clean up.  This sounds
like a good idea.  If I were so inclined, this could make an interesting
workman's comp claim...........
just kidding.

I can not say THANK YOU enough times to the people that replied to my post.

Steve in FLA