From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:45:26 -0400

I also did a search of Newman's Own web-site (http://www.newmansown.com -
the FAQ section)and found the following.  I was concerned with the post
yesterday since I use the ceasar dressing.  Thus, based on this information
which seems to evidence they did their research, the following products
should be o.k. for us.
======

Q. Over the past several years, Newman's Own has had numerous inquiries
concerning celiac disease. Since that time, we have received a substantial
quantity of technical information on this subject. Based on this
information, we feel the following Newman's Own products are gluten free:

Pasta Sauce
Say Cheese
Garlic and Peppers
Tomato and Roasted Garlic
Vodka Sauce
Pesto and Tomato
Marinara (Venetian)
Marinara with Mushrooms
Sockarooni (Mushrooms, Onions, Peppers)
Bombolina (Basil)
Diavolo (Spicy Simmer Sauce)
Salad Dressings
Olive Oil and Vinegar
Light Italian
Ranch
Caesar
Balsamic Vinaigrette
Creamy Caesar
Parmesan and Roasted Garlic
Two Thousand Island
Creamy Italian (Parmesanio Italiano)
Light Raspberry and Walnut
Light Red Wine and Vinegar
Light Balsamic Vinaigrette
Light Caesar Dressing
 Salsas
Mild
Medium
Hot
Roasted Garlic
Peach
Pineapple
Tequila Lime

Microwave Popcorn
Butter
Natural
Light Butter
Butter Boom
94% Fat Free
White Cheddar Cheese
Popcorn - Jars (Regular Pop)
Beverages
Lemonade
Pink Lemonade
Lemon Aided Ice Tea
Gorilla Grape
Razz-Ma-Tazz Raspberry Juice Cocktail
Orange Mango Tango
Apple Juice
Grape Juice

Below are the addresses for the two websites from which the enclosed
material was taken. Also listed are the addresses of two celiac
associations, which could be very helpful to you.

http://wheat.pw.usda.gov/ggpages/topics/

CELIAC DISEASE FOUNDATION
13251 Ventura Blvd.
Suite 1