Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 03:07:14 -0700

A new and exciting way for people with Celiac Disease to meet each other for friendship, romance and more is coming soon! CeliacSingles, a powerful new site with the same capabilities of the large, mainstream personals sites will be online very soon.

http://www.celiacsingles.com

Dating today is tough enough. It can be even harder for people with Celiac Disease. In addition to facing the stigma of having a disease, issues such as dining out and travel become much more difficult. We hope to help you by providing advice, community, friends, and most of all, an opportunity to meet other people who understand the issues you face. Since the best people to understand these issues are others with Celiac Disease, it is the goal of this site to bring these people together for friendship, romance, and more!

We hope to be online by July 15th. Watch the site for further details and updates.

Thanks for your support!

Dwight Senne