From:
Stephanie Laverie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 13:35:59 +0100

Can somebody from Australia please tell me what test they had done to
diagnose their CD?

My mum has insulin-dependent diabetes and recently has been having
trouble with bread and milk.  I hassled her until she agreed to go get
tested for CD.   The results just came back from her blood test and
doesn't show any sign of CD (I don't have any more details).
I still think she does though and would like to tell her to get another
type of test  (preferably one that you can get done on Medicare).  It's
the type of thing she wants proof of before she will alter her diet, no
matter how much her daughter tells her off!
Thanks
Stephanie  (Aussie currently living in London, UK)