From:
Teresa Roman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 11:00:07 -0400

Per someones suggestion on this list, I had emailed a GF bakery some
time ago.  The person who posted was raving about their blueberry
muffins.  I just received thier response, and accidently hit 'delete"
instead of "keep as new" AUGH!

The screen name started with "HR....."  does anyone have any idea of
what im looking for and can provide me with the rest of the email
address?  I feel so bad!

Please help me!

Teresa
NJ, USA