Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:56:35 -0500

Dear listmates -

The flavorings in McDonald's french fries aren't the only caution.
I was at O'Hare airport, Chicago last night.

The McDonald's counter was tiny, and the french fries are made
in a fryer that is right next to the fryers for the breaded products.

I asked the manager if any crumbs or coatings from the breaded
products get into the french fries' oil, and told him I'm deathly
allergic to wheat.

He told me that crumbs do get in, and not to buy the french
fries.

Vicki