From:
Kathleen Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 23:34:25 -0500

Gluten Free Doesn't Have To Mean Tasteless!  As we welcome December and
its festivities we need to celebrate with safe and healthy desserts that satisfy
our sweet tooth and don't jeopardize our health or cause us to put on extra
pounds!

Natural Baking Company manufacturer of FoodSMART Snacks offers two
delicious holiday desserts - Sugar Free Gluten Free Zero Net Carb Chewy
Chocolate Cookies and Reduced Sugar Gluten Free Brownies.    Both products
have been voted the best tasting gluten free cookies and brownies on the
market are the perfect gift and addition to your holiday.  They are also dairy
and nut free and made with only natural ingredients and with the finest
organic dark cocoa that any chocolate lover will enjoy!

If you are looking for the perfect gift to send a friend and loved one this
holiday and want to serve the ideal dessert at your holiday party that will be
loved by all hurry and place your order today at
www.naturalbakingcompany.com!

Our six cookie or six brownie gift baskets are beautifully wrapped and are
shipped directly to your friends and loved ones with your name on the gift tag.
Your oder will be prioritize to arrive within 2-3 shipping days and if you
mention coupon code CEL iwhen you place your order you will receive an
additional 10% off of your purchase.  Natural Baking Company's brownies and
cookies are also available in cases of 12, 24, and 48 and are shipped to arrive
right at your doorstep for your upcoming holiday event!

Natural Baking Company wishes everyone a blessed holiday season and a
Happy New Year and remember we are here to help you make your holiday
safe, healthy and delicious because Gluten Free Doesn't Have To Mean
Tasteless!

Kathleen Kolb
Vice President
Natural Baking Company
Manufacturer of FoodSMART Snacks
Gluten Free Doesn't Have To Mean Tasteless!
www.naturalbakingcompany.com
blog.naturalbakingcompany.com