From:
Chris Woodcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 08:24:21 EST

I got several replies to my question about the second rise cycle on the
Welbilt 4900.  Several suggested pulling out the mixing blade
One suggested adding ingredients after the first rise cycle (unfortunately the
4900 does not have a good enough mix & knead cycle at the start of the second
rise)

One suggested to just let it go through its normal course -- the bread comes
out just fine.

Thanks to all that responded!

Chris Woodcock
Wayland, MA