From:
AMY ROBERTS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AMY ROBERTS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2010 13:26:21 -0700

For those needing GF info near Milwaukee:

Total Health and Nutrition in Menomonee Falls( on Appleton Ave) has an ever
growing selection of gluten free products (clearly labeled on the shelves).
They carry Against The Grain products, as well as Conte's cheese ravioli,
perrogies and gnocchi.  Plus, they carry Kinnikinic glazed donuts.  I order my
flours by the case them.  Ask for Christian if there is a product that you would
like special ordered.

I also wanted to let you know that we had a wonderful time at Stack'd for
dinner.  They have burgers (with Against The Grain Rolls) and a dedicated
fryer.  Just make sure that you call ahead to let them know to heat up the
dedicated fryer.  Here's their website:

http://www.stackedbar.com/index.php/kitchen/gluten-free