From:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 22:44:06 -0400

Enjoy Life Foods Gluten Free Buffet breakfast at NIH received rave reviews!

This healthy breakfast featured Enjoy Life Foods Granola as cereal, crunchy
topping for yogurt and delicious muffins!  See our web site
www.enjoylifefoods.com <http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/>  or call
1-888-503-6569 for recipes ideas.  Enriched Enjoy Life Food granola is the
perfect start for your day: not only does it provide protein; it is a tasty
way to add fiber (6 grams per serving), vitamins, minerals and Omega-3's
into your diet.

Don't forget our other nutritious items: Bagels in a variety of flavors,
cereal bars and cookies are all made in a dedicated plant and are also
dairy, egg, soy, nut and GMO free!  Contact us for a retail location near
you, or order direct at www.enjoylifefoods.com
<http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/> .

Oh, almost forgot, the NIH breakfast also featured delicious French Toast..
More info will be available soon.

Have a great Fourth of July,

The Enjoy Life Foods Team