From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 11:54:34 -0400

Everytime I try to post the link to Dr. Fasano's donation page it never
works!  Good thing I'm persevering..:>)

Try this:  http://tinyurl.com/zt2gj

I'm thinking the reason is we cannot copy and paste symbols on this
listserv.  I thought I went and retyped them all but since the last slash
came out as a question mark, I might have missed it.  There's always a
human reason, computers just don't make mistakes...:>)

Warm Regards, Janet

p.s..remember to correct the url if you forward the post to family, friends
and co-workers.  I really think you should probably write your own personal
letter using the facts though...but whatever is easiest. As Nike says, Just
Do It...:>)

p.s.s. I don't think the attachment worked since I didn't see it in the
copy I mailed to myself.  Does anyone know why?