From:
Michele Wallick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michele Wallick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 23:41:18 -0400

Welcome aboard Yacht Semper Fi. your gluten free "home away from home".

My name is Michele Wallick and I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease 3 years
ago.  My company, GF Adventures, owns and operates a brand new, gluten free
crewed 46' sailing catamaran in the British Virgin Islands.  Imagine a
vacation without explaining gluten free, asking questions, or worrying about
cross contamination.

So join us on a gluten free adventure and sail away without any worries,
explore snorkeling or scuba diving, indulge in Caribbean cuisine, enjoy
kayaking to isolated bays, picnic on the beach, or just relax on the
trampoline... live your dream.

Please visit our website at www.gfadventures.com for more information or
email me at [log in to unmask] .  Your gluten free "home away
from home" is waiting for you in the Caribbean.

-Michele