Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 08:48:55 -0400

Glutino understands the need to get out side during the summer.  BBQ's,
Picnics, Cook-outs. whatever.  Eating and enjoying under the sun is what
summer is all about!
www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET

 "Glutino has stepped up to the grill with truly delicious ' I can't
believe they're gluten free' buns that rival any of the gluten filled
variety" Says Sully's Living Without  "These corn based hamburger & hot
dog buns don't crumble, and they taste great."  SLW

So. this June only.

Say Sully's Living Without recommended Glutino Buns and get one free
package of buns when you order six packages.

www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET

Have you checked out our Glutino News?  The audience is raving!  Just
send us an email with your address to [log in to unmask] and we will send
you a FREE newsletter 4X a year!

This month The Glutino News has recipes, articles, product news and
more!  Contributors include, The famous Sully's Living Without, The
incredible Carol Fenster and the super online recipe magazine
GlutenFreeda.com!