From:
Caroline St-Pierre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:00:45 GMT

Hi Listmembers

I received a dozen or so responses to my post regarding earl grey tea. All
respondants stated never having had any problems with Twinings  teas (bulk
or bags), although none had called the company.

Twinings, on their web site (www. twinings.com) describe their Earl grey tea
as follows: "This black tea, scented with the oil of Bergamot...". If it's
oil, it's not alcohol ! My main concern.

No definite confirmation, only common sense opinion. Those wanting more info
can contact the company from their web site. Thank  you to all who replied.

Caroline