From:
Gary Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 21:54:03 -0500

Recently my dietician started me on L-Glutamine as a supplement. The
intention is to allow my gut to heal... thereby eradicating or at least
lessening my constant problems of weight maintenance, restricted diet etc.
I'm one of those people who, despite an extremely limited and carefully
controlled diet, still have a slew of intestinal problems. And no... I do
not eat anything which even remotely resembles gluten.

I'ld like to hear from anyone who has tried L-Glutamine as a means to heal
the gut and to improve absorbation.

Gary

Gary Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
8 Stormy Hill, Dedham, MA 02026
The Toolemera Press: Limited edition trade catalog reprints
Books and ephemera on early tools and trades. By email only...