CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Katie Marschilok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 08:33:03 EDT

Lynn and Janet,
   I am sure the program for the CSAUSA conference in RI is pretty much cast
in stone.  But if it is not........is there going to be any celiac-diabetes
stuff.  I just heard yesterday from people at Joslin Diabetes CAmp that Dr.
Eisenbarth in Denver is doing the celiac antibody screen on people in the
Diabetes Prevention Trial-that would be 1st and 2nd degree relatives of people
with Type 1 diabetes.  I will meet him hopefully in my Denver conference in
August.  If he came to speak at anything - that would draw diabetes experts.
I'll let you know of what I learn there.  Katie