CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 10:43:41 EDT

Ginny,  I had some other questions, such as what kind of insulin was your
last shot? Did you have breakfast the day of that blood test?  How were your
blood sugar levels that morning? Or before the test?  What part of the day
did you take that test? Have you taken any insulin since then? How have your
blood sugar levels been? And are you eating?  I am not familiar with the
blood test you took.

Mary, in Kansas