CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 10:09:50 -0800

Joan--I'm glad to know that the Canadians are strict with their
government regulations (protecting the consumer I hope).  One problem
with canola oil in constant use might be it's very high polyunsaturates.
At any rate, I think it's best to use cold-pressed oils.  Some
health-minded people like to use flax oil in salad dressings or flax
seeds ground up.  I don't know if that has been discussed on this list.
I use some cold pressed olive oil when I can stand the flavor.  Mary J.