CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brenda-Lee Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 01:18:11 -0700

Steve

If I recall my info correctly, you have not been GF long enough for the
antibodies to gluten to have cleared your system.  I think it takes
about three months.  I wouldn't worry about it, but if you get a
negative and feel it necessary to have a "for sure" diagnosis, you could
ask the doctor to repeat it in three months.

We found that my husband felt so good on the GF diet that he didn't
require confirmation to stay on it.  Accidental infringement just proved
him right.

BL
* v'col netivotcha shalom *