CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Samuel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 10:55:00 EDT

     Fran's comments about being your own advocate make perfect sense.
You know your body better than someone else does.

     I'll give you an example of my mistake on high carbs and a high
glycemic index: I had a cold rice salad as my dinner last night and I've
NEVER before had such a high blood glucose reading, even AFTER taking
Lispro (short acting insulin)! I messed up so badly.it was still high
this AM. I think I'll stay away from high carbs!

Lynn