CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Samuel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 10:08:17 EDT

     Very interesting points are being brought up. Fran and Kemp have
certainly energized the discussions, and that is good! I thought the
reason for this list is to express our differing ideas in a
non-confrontational way. The differences discussed about type1 and type2
diabetics strengthen my belief of the need and uselfulness of the
questionnaire we've been working on.  It will point out the different
needs of celiac/diabetics that can be addressed. I feel the more
educational materials available, the better!

     Yes, we have different ways of managing our diabetes, but I still
believe this forum is helpful to all, simply by addressing both issues of
celiac and diabetes. As usual, you must always use your own judgement
when reading information to see if it is valid to apply to your
particular situation.

     Keep the discussions going!

Lynn