CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Nylander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 07:20:15 -0500

Hi Vivian:

Yes, I have experienced the same symptoms you have had. I have taken
thyroid meds for 25 years (I was too low). I have asthma (adult onset),
celiac and I am hypoglycemic (25 years). The asthma and celiac were
diag. 7 years ago. I had the celiac symptoms ever since I can remember.
It is goofy that about the time the celiac was diag., this asthma thing
surfaced. Your doc is right - all these things do go together.

I feel much better on a celiac diet and my host of physical problems
like yours have disappeared.

Good luck!

Pam