CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 12:39:48 EDT

I have a question concerning antibotics for children.  I have been told
that liquid Amoxicilan is GF and my son doesn't seem to have problems
with it.  Does anyone know if Ceclor and Augmentin are GF?  He just finished
up his Amoxicilan but his ear is still slightly infected.  The doctor
suggested one of the above two but didn't know the gf status of either.
The pharmacist is supposedly checking for me but she was not having much
luck.  Thanks in advance.

Michele Kratzmeier     (301) 640-3079         861/4B40