CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prajakta Ketkar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 09:59:59 -0400

This is my first message to this list.  My 2 yr old son had been having loose bm
for last six months.  The doctor did a test for gluten and told me on the phone
that it is positive.  Since then becuase of medical bureaucracy (i need a
referal) I have not talked to doctor personally.  But mean while I went on the
internet and have read tons of information on CD and Gluten Intolerance.  As all
you parents can realize that I am really horrified and upset after reading that
there is no cure for this and my baby is stuck with this for life time.  Is it
really true or kids do some time overcome this problem and can lead a normal
life.  Thanks in advance for all your support.