CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Danna Korn, Raising Our Celiac Kids <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 14:28:12 -0700

Hi!

I started R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids) 10 years ago, but it was
really only active in the Southern California area -- UNTIL NOW!

Last week, we began forming ROCK chapters throughout the country -- we
have more than 40 people who have expressed interest in starting local
chapters!

If you'd like to know if there's a ROCK chapter in your area, or if
you'd like to start one, let me know.  There are no membership fees, and
no affiliation to any particular support group (so if you're a member of
one, there's no conflict).  Soon our website (www.celiackids.com) will
be up and running, and ROCK chapters will be able to post activities,
photos, announcements, etc.  We may even have a chat room for the
kidlets!

Let me know if you're interested in joining or starting a ROCK group in
your area.

My best to you and your happy, healthy gluten-free kids!

Danna Korn