CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rebecca Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 10:31:09 -0500

At our local health food store, we found Nature's Plus Animal Parade
children's chewable multi-vitamin and minerals.  The store gave us the
manufacturer's 800 number.  We called and they told us these vitamins
are GF.

Also, I just want to put in a plug for Pastarisso Macariz "macaroni and
cheese" dinners.  They really are tasty and convenient and our toddler
really goes for them.  They are available from the Gluten Free Pantry, but
we have also found them in health foods stores.  I have no interest in
this company.