CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bonnie K. Barron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 07:33:46 -0800

Thanks much to everyone for your replies about non-meat recipes.  They
were very helpful.

I noticed some of you mentioned hot dogs.  We had been giving my
daughter Foster Farms turkey franks, but when I called Foster Farms to
make sure they were gluten free, they could not guarantee it and did not
recommend them for gluten intolerant people.  Someone replied to me
about recipes and mentioned Oscar Meyer all beef.  Are these gluten free
for sure or are there any other brands?  My daughter loves hot dogs and
was very sad when we told her she couldn't have them any more.

Thanks,

Bonnie