CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 03:09:04 -0400

Hi there --

My name is JoEllyn and I am helping out a friend who doesn't have internet
access.  She has two children.  One had celiac disease.  the other is suspected
to have it, and has been gluten free for awhile.

Her gastrointestinalogist (did I spell that even close to right?)  wants to do a
"gluten challenge" on her, using gluten powder.  The problem is that we can't
find it anywhere!

My friend wants to NOT have to go the gluten flour route if she can avoid it,
but will if she can't find the powder.

Can any of you help us out?  Thanks in advance!!
-- JoEllyn Mascarenhas
aka [log in to unmask]