CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 00:15:12 EDT

I have a nephew who has had some sort of digestive problems his entire life
since he was a baby.  He does have lactose intolerance and was diagnosed with
cyclical vomiting syndrome.  Now, however, he cannot keep food down and is
losing weight.  they have ruled out some of the more serious things like
leukemia, but I have wondered whether a Celiac would present with vomiting as
a symptom rather than diarrhea.

Does anyone have experience with such symptoms or has anyone heard of CVS?
Thanks in advance.  Kathy