CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
The Sheffers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 17:30:19 -0500

Hi all,

We are a young family living in ISRAEL.
Our four years old CD son is feeling very special in his
kindergarten, and the problem is augmented over the food issue as he
can not eat the food supplied and has to bring his own from home.

Usually his teachers are very caring and whenever they bake their
bread or cookies etc. they prepare another batch which is GF
especially for him.  This is very kind and all the compliments to
them.  We as parents feel though, it magnifies his feeling of being
different from the other children in his class and perhaps all the
kids he knows.

We would like to introduce to him a CD child up  to the age of eight
who can be a friend to him and whom he can share his feelings with.
If any of you knows someone please pass them our home address
from the bottom or contact us through E mail or phone
us in Israel (0) 3 -7518644.

Thanks,

Rakefet & Eyal
From The Home of Rakefet & Eyal Sheffer
9 Hagefen st. Ramat-Gan 52546.  ISRAEL.
Tel/Fax ++972-3-7518644 Email: [log in to unmask]