CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Diane McConnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 07:15:20 -0600

Fort Worth ROCK will be have its April meeting and Easter Egg Hunt on
Saturday April 10th at 10:00 am.

Location:  UICI

                9151 Grapevine Hwy (Hwy 26)
                 North Richland Hills, TX

The Easter Egg hunt will be held in the grassy areas behind UICI and we
will also have our usually meeting with lots of goodies. Please remember
to bring a basket or bag for your children to put their eggs in.

Remember we will not have our normal meeting in May but rather we will
be joining with Dallas ROCK and Lone Star for the Celiac Walk and family
picnic. Mark your calendars for May 15th.

Sincerely,

Diane McConnell
Chapter Leader
R.O.C.K. - Fort Worth, TX

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the Cel-Kids List *